Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sami boots from Kero tannery

                                                               Image from Kero

Since it's freezing cold outside, I guess it's time to invest in some good boots. Can you tell I'm trying to find an excuse to buy another pair of boots? Anyway, these boots (reindeer skin) will probably last forever, and are crafted in the swedish Lapland by the tannery Kero. Being located in Sattajärvi, above the Arctic circle, I assume they know a thing or two about winter boots! Another good reason to buy them (even better that the fact that they will look good with skinny jeans) is that the tanning process is eco-friendly. I feel like I'm enjoying winter more and more...

                                                               Image from Style Clicker

The boots in the picture above, found on Style Clicker can also be purchased from Kero. But I would love to find them vintage, so I would not have to wait for them to acquire that beautiful patina! 
The shop is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment